Pack fast, move fast, with these couple tips.
1.Make sure everything is completely packed before your movers get there.
2.Pack heavy items in small boxes and lighter items in larger boxes
3. Remove bulbs before packing your lamps.
4. Arrange for a charity organization to come pick up the items you don’t want at least a week or two before moving.
5. Utilize wardrobe boxes for clothes or any lose items.
6. Start early. No matter how good you are, packing always takes longer than you think.
7.Pack strategically. Mark the boxes you know you will need first with a star or other symbol.
8. Use up food from the refrigerator, freezer, and pantry.
Please go on our website, worldbestmovers.com and call A league of extraordinary movers for a free price quote at 954566-1270